The Wordless Book
The Wordless Book
Pastors and Parents, the LORD has been gracious and given us much time with our kids. Let us take the time to make a book called the Wordless Book.
● Green is the cover of the beginning of the Wordless Book.
● Black is the first page
● Red is the second page
● White is the second page
● Gold is the last page
● Green is the cover of the end of the Wordless Book.
The Wordless Book has a story that is best told with scripture. The Wordless Book is the greatest story to have ever be told and will ever be told. The Wordless Book starts off as hopeless, dark, and no light; however, “truth be told” you will “see” that as we turn the pages of the Wordless Book, there is Light and Hope.
Let us read the Wordless Book
Let us turn to the first page, is it all black. Black is a picture of sin. The Bible tells us that all mankind is a sinner.
● Romans 3:23: For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God.
Let us turn to the second page, it is all Red. Red is a picture of the Blood of Jesus Christ. The Bible tells us that Jesus Christ died for All sins for all mankind.
● Revelation 1:5: And from Jesus Christ, who is the faithful witness, and the first begotten of the dead, and the prince of the kings of the earth. Unto him that loved us, and washed us from our sins in his own blood.
Let us turn to the third page, it is all white. White is a picture of perfection, Christ’s righteousness. When a person believes that Jesus Christ shed His Blood: died on the Cross for their sins, burial, and resurrection, they were washed in the Blood of Jesus Christ and made as white as snow.
● Isaiah 1:18: Come now, and let us reason together, saith the Lord: though your sins be as scarlet, they shall be as white as snow; though they be red like crimson, they shall be as wool.
Let us turn to the fourth page, it is all gold. Gold is a picture of Heaven for we know the streets of Heaven are pure Gold.
● Revelation 21:21: And the twelve gates were twelve pearls: every several gate was of one pearl: and the street of the city was pure gold, as it were transparent glass.
Heaven is also the place where God lives: God the Father and Jesus Christ. Heaven is a perfect place and nothing will be allowed into it that will defile Heaven. This is why Jesus Christ revealed Himself in the Flesh so that every man is without excuse. Jesus Christ shed His Blood for ALL sin of mankind and when a person trusts in Christ alone for salvation: they believe what Jesus Christ did for them at the Cross of Calvary, they receive the righteousness required to go to Heaven for all eternity.
If you have not trusted in Jesus Christ as your Savior, doesn’t it make sense to trust the only one who came back from the dead as your only hope of going to Heaven? Right now, tell the Lord that you believe that Jesus Christ paid for all your sins, He was buried for you, and He resurrected for you, and that you trust in Him to take you to Heaven when you die. When a person trusts in Christ alone for salvation, that person can know they are going to Heaven when they die because the Bible says they can “know.” “These things have I written unto you that believe on the name of the Son of God; that ye may know that ye have eternal life, and that ye may believe on the name of the Son of God” (I John 5:13 KJV).
Let us talk about the cover of the Wordless Book. The cover on the front and back is green. Green is a picture of God’s grace. A person is saved by God’s Grace. A person can never earn salvation. Salvation is by God’s grace alone, through faith alone, in Christ alone.
● Ephesians 2:8-9: For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: Not of works, lest any man should boast.
When a person believes in Christ alone for salvation, they do not go back under the Law. A beleiver is a child of God and every child of God is to grow by grace in the knowledge of Jesus Christ.
● II Peter 3:18: But grow in grace, and in the knowledge of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ. To him be glory both now and for ever. Amen.
A believer can never earn salvation, it is by grace. A child of God can never keep their salvation, it is by grace. If a person can never earn salvation, they can never keep their salvation. It is not us that holds unto Jesus. It is Jesus and the Father who holds onto us.
● John 10:28-30: And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand. My Father, which gave them me, is greater than all; and no man is able to pluck them out of my Father’s hand. I and my Father are one.
Thank you for listening to the Wordless Book.
Pastor Lance Edminster
The Grace Gospel Church
The Good News Voice
Facebook: The Good News Voice
YouTube: The Good News Voice
Once Saved, Always Saved -“And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand. My Father, which gave them me, is greater than all; and no man is able to pluck them out of my Father’s hand. I and my Father are one” (John 10:28-30 KJV).